The Ema Bhel's ELASTIC TSADDISH LOVE DIAMOND BRACELET is an original and unique creation suiting perfectly the wrist of both children and adults.
This bracelet corresponds to the 4th chakra (Heart chakra).
Predominantly green & pink, this craft and authentic jewel is made of :
- Diamonds in green aventurine, rose quartz and labradorite or unakite jasper
- Buddha's golden heads
- Copper-clad hearts
- Stone rolled pearls (rhodocrosite & pink moss agate) and glass.
Wrist size : 16/18 cm
Bracelet width : 2 cm
IN STOCK : 1
In Lithotherapy :
* Green Aventurine is known as the “Stone of Opportunity,” thought to be the luckiest of all crystals, especially in manifesting prosperity and wealth, or for increasing favor in competitions or games of chance. Its winning energy makes it a great ally for boosting one’s chances in any situation.This beautiful stone, however, is not merely an attractor of luck, but one that aligns conditions so “opportunity” is inevitable. Green Aventurine releases old patterns, habits and disappointments so new growth can take place. It brings optimism and a zest for life, allowing one to move forward with confidence and to embrace change. It enhances one’s creativity and motivation, and encourages perseverance in maneuvering life’s obstacles. It also reinforces one’s decisiveness and amplifies leadership qualities, injecting a sense of humor and openness to the ideas of others.
* The fair and lovely Rose Quartz, with its gentle pink essence, is a stone of the heart, a Crystal of Unconditional Love. It carries a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort. It speaks directly to the Heart Chakra, dissolving emotional wounds, fears and resentments, and circulates a Divine loving energy throughout the entire aura. Reawakening the heart to its own innate love, it provides a deep sense of personal fulfillment and contentment, allowing one the capacity to truly give and receive love from others. Called the Heart Stone, it would be quite effective in attracting new love, romance and intimacy, or in developing a closer bond with family or friends. It supports connection within groups and community, and carries a high spiritual attunement to the Earth, Universe, and the Divine. Rose Quartz also inspires the love of beauty, in oneself and others, in nature, and especially that which stimulates the imagination - art, music and the written word.
* Wearing or carrying Labradorite allows one's innate magical powers to surface. It enhances the mental and intuitive abilities of clairvoyance, telepathy, prophecy and coincidence control, and assists in communication with higher guides and spirits in accessing Akashic records, psychic readings and past-life recall. It provides an ease in moving between the worlds, and permits a safe and grounded return to the present. As a workplace stone, Labradorite brings out the best in people, making work life more congenial. It encourages courtesy and full attention to the customer, and assists part-time and temporary staff in becoming fully involved in a company. Labradorite tempers the negative side of our personality, the traits and actions that rob our energy and may produce depression or shame. It assists in reducing anti-social, reckless or impulsive behavior in children, teenagers and adults who are easily led into trouble by others, and may aid in detoxifying the effects of tobacco, alcohol, and to a lesser degree, hard drugs. Labradorite helps develop the hands' sensitivity, making it useful for physiotherapists and all who use the power of touch to heal.
* Unakite Jasper is the stone of balanced emotions and brings together the abundant, nurturing energy of green with the soft, caring passion of pink in one of Nature’s most healing crystals of the heart and mind. It resonates with the frequency of love, compassion and kindness, and is a stone dedicated to balancing the emotional body. The elements of Red Jasper and Epidote blend beautifully in Unakite Jasper and embody strong, harmonious relationships. Its pink and green energies balance aspects of the heart, lifting spirits when one is down, and helps to release deep-seated emotions in a slow and gentle way. It promotes patience and persistence, and gradually eliminates bad habits and the thoughts and patterns that perpetuate them. It is a great stone for children’s sensitive emotions, and is particularly good for helping them bounce back from sorrow, grief or disappointment. Unakite supports anyone who feels a little lost, overwhelmed, or has trouble focusing on the here and now. Unakite Jasper is also called Epidote, for its main component deriving its name from the Greek epidosismeaning “growing together.” An amalgamation of Red Jasper, pink Feldspar and green Epidote, Unakite is solidly bound together and is said to symbolize “what comes together belongs together. Unakite Jasper fosters healthy relationships through balanced emotions. It encourages harmonious partnerships, both in love and in business, and is especially helpful for working closely with a relative or friend where positive personal interactions are vital. Unakite Jasper is a remarkable talisman for cutting down or quitting smoking, and for overcoming other long-standing addictions such as overeating or the over-consumption of alcohol or drugs. Over time, it removes harmful toxins and energies from the system on a deep cellular level, and helps release emotional triggers that perpetuate the behavior. Unakite Jasper is a remarkable talisman for cutting down or quitting smoking, and for overcoming other long-standing addictions such as overeating or the over-consumption of alcohol or drugs. Over time, it removes harmful toxins and energies from the system on a deep cellular level, and helps release emotional triggers that perpetuate the behavior
* Throughout history and all cultures, Moss Agate has been known as the crystal of gardeners and agriculture. It was considered a miraculous healing stone for tribal priests of the past, giving them power to interact with our human organic system, and was used as a talisman to make warriors strong and victorious. Agate would promote inner stability, composure, and maturity. Its warm, protective properties encourage security and self-confidence. It is a great crystal to use during pregnancy. Agate would also help new mothers avoid the "baby blues" sometimes experienced after giving birth, and an Agate jewel worn between the breasts would encourage lactation. Agate would stop the burning desires for things we do not need, and would assist those juggling commitments or multiple jobs. It would help writers express ideas and would also promote marital fidelity.